NEW YORK TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY LAWYER
ON THIS PAGE
Do Not Let A Traumatic Brain Injury Go Undiagnosed
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident or a diving accident or have suffered blunt force trauma to your head from an assault, you maybe suffering from a traumatic brain injury. Due to the subtle nature of some brain injuries, they often go undiagnosed and untreated, especially in emergency rooms. Early diagnosis and treatment can improve a patient’s outcome.
Skull fractures and skull penetration are obvious causes of traumatic brain injury, but brain damage can also result from a closed head injury. If physical force injures the brain, blood vessels can break and cause bleeding. The brain can also be damaged if it swells and presses against the bones of the skull or if it is deprived of oxygen.
At Chopra & Nocerino, LLP, our attorneys represent victims of serious injury and wrongful death from traumatic brain injuries and head injuries due to the negligence of others. If you are struggling with a brain injury or lost a loved one due to a serious head injury, contact us today for an immediate free consultation.
Long-Term Care After Traumatic Brain Injuries
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a serious injury to the head, often resulting in severe and/or permanent damage to the brain. Brain injuries caused by truck and motorcycle collisions, large beams dropped from overhead at construction sites, falls from scaffolding or dangerous staircases, and pedestrian accidents frequently require costly long-term care because of the permanency of the impairments.
Traumatic brain injuries often result in some form of disability such as:
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Loss of voluntary or involuntary motor functions
- Loss of reasoning and thinking abilities
- Memory loss
- Sensory loss such as sight, speech or hearing
If your loved one’s injuries were caused by someone else or by a defective product, we can help your family pursue the maximum compensation available to provide for his or her future care.
We Are Dedicated To Securing The Maximum Compensation Available For Brain Injuries
At Chopra & Nocerino, LLP, we are committed to protecting the rights of our seriously injured clients in New York and to recovering maximum compensation. Email our office by completing our form.
Se habla español.
CONTACT A LAWYER TODAY
ON THIS PAGE
- New York Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- New York Burn Injury Lawyer
- New York Car Accident Lawyer
- New York Construction Accident Lawyer
- New York Delivery Truck Accident Lawyer
- New York False Arrest Lawyer
- New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- New York Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- New York Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- New York Personal Injury Lawyer
- New York Police Brutality Lawyer
- New York Truck Accident Lawyer
- New York Wrongful Death Claims
- $10 MILLION
- $3.5 MILLION
- $2.25 MILLION
- $2.25 MILLION