A graduate of Maurice A. Dean School of Law at Hofstra University, Michael has spent more than 10 years honing his skills inside and outside the courtroom, representing the rights and interests of those that have been unjustly damaged.
Prior to joining Chopra & Nocerino, Michael was the managing attorney of a successful law practice located in Brooklyn where he counseled a team of attorneys and paralegals of a law firm that has been servicing the needs of its clients for over 30 years.
Michael is licensed to practice law in the State of New York, the United States Federal Court, Eastern District of New York, and the United States Federal Court, Southern District of New York.
He is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
Areas of Practice
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents
- Sidewalk Accidents
- Accidents Involving the City of New York and Other Municipalities
- Wrongful Death Actions
- New York, 2010
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2009
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Major: Public Policy & Management
Pro Bono Activities
- Indochina - Sino American Community Center, 2013 to 2021
- Baron Associates, P.C., Managing Attorney, 2013 to 2021
Fraternities and Sororities
- Kappa Sigma
- Mandarin Chinese